Exercises
for mid test
1. Who is … your office chair?
a. setting up b.set up c. sets up
2. She has …
to Medan five times.
a. being b. been c. be
3. I thought
the show was …
a.
boring
b. bored c.bore
4. The
students found the question …
a.
Confused b. confusing c. confuse
5. Would you like to hear my … experince during holiday
5. Would you like to hear my … experince during holiday
a.
Interest b. interesting c. interested
6. The baby … may be hungry or uncomfortable.
6. The baby … may be hungry or uncomfortable.
a.
Crying
out loud b. cried out loud c. cry out loud
7. I think
your staff are … because they have been working hard all day.
a.
Tiring b. tired
c. tire
8. The … city
hasn’t been found.
a. Losing b. lost
c. lose
9. The
organic products will be … immediately after I receive your payment.
a.
Send b. sent
c. sending
10. I just saw an extremely … golden retriever.
10. I just saw an extremely … golden retriever.
a.
Well
train b. well trained c. well training
11.
She
wanted to know……
a.
If
I had applied the scholarship
b.
If
had I applied the scholarship
c.
If
had applied the scholarship
12.
I
don’t know …………..
a.
how
much does he make a month
b.
how
much he makes a month
c.
how
much did he make a month
13.
Mita
talks about her early life experience with……
a.
Whoever will listen
b.
Will
whoever listen
c.
Whoever
listen will
14.
The
teacher asked me………
a.
who
was Niels Bohr
b.
who
Niels Bohr was
c.
who
Niels Bohr
15.
The
worker is afraid………….
a.
that
he will get fired
b.
that
will get fired
c.
that
will he get fired
16.
The
university ………… I earned my bachelor’s degree has built a new bussines school
building.
17.
I’d
like to teach the children…… were with us last weekend about forgiveness.
18.
Someone
sent her a letter ……. Made her smile all day long.
19.
The
little girl….. is running down the hill is my neighbor’s daughter.
20.
Today
is the day……….most people in Indonesian get the day off.
Dendy Adityawan Putra (1271290)
BalasHapus1. A
2. B
3. A
4. B
5. B
6. A
7. B
8. B
9. B
10. B
11. A
12. B
13. A
14. B
15. A
16. Where
17. Who
18. Which
19. Who
20. When
GOOD JOB
BalasHapus