Kamis, 29 Januari 2015

writing practice : a complain latter (phares and clause)

Al Trucks
61371 Mojokerto
Indonesia

13 May 2014
Attn: Mrs. Viona Quinn
Sales Manager
MAN Truck
911 Frankfrut Rd.
Frankfurt
Germany

Dear Mrs. Quinn,
Re. Order No. 1271235
I’m writing to inform you that the goods we ordered from your company have not been supplied corectly.
On 28 April 2014 we placed an order with your firm for 500 trucks with red paint, 300 trucks with black paint and 50 truck with yellow paint. The trucks arrived yesterday but all truck come with white paint.
This error put our firm in  difficult position, as we had to make some emergency by stopping distribution our truck. This caused our bussines stop.
I am waiting to ask you to please make up the shortfall immediately and to ensure that errors do not happen again. Otherwise, we may have to look elsewhere for our supply.
I look forward to hearing from you by return.

Yours sincerely,


James Milner

Purchasing Officer

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar